WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!
As more and more of us are able to receive the COVID vaccine, and as positive cases and hospitalization rates continue to fall, based on CDC and local health official recommendations, IT’S ALMOST TIME TO BEGIN WORSHIPPING IN PERSON!
Our current plan is to begin welcoming people in person beginning Pentecost Sunday, May 23. We are basing our current worship practices on the most recent CDC Guidelines. Here are a few notes about what to expect:
- Based on the most recent CDC Guidelines, Masks WILL NOT be required. If you have not yet been fully vaccinated, you are welcome to wear a mask or join us online.
- There will be music in the service and congregational singing will be permitted.
- We will provide coffee.
- We will encourage everyone to register their presence, adults, youth and children, online through our website. A QR code will be provided to make this as easy as possible. Instructions will also be given during the service.
- An offering will be received as part of our worship for those able to give. You will be invited to give online using your smartphone, or by placing your offering in a basket at the back of our worship space. Instructions for both will be given in the service.
- We will, as always, share in the Feast of Holy Communion during worship. A communion kit will be available and can be picked up from a table when you arrive. Instructions for receiving communion will be given in the service.
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, please join us online.